Who are we?
At the beginning of the HIRSCH Servo Group there was a small Carinthian company of local significance, specialized in manufacturing transport protection packaging made of EPS. Gradually, HIRSCH Porozell developed to the core of an innovative and constantly expanding enterprise group. In 1985, internalization started with the introduction of engineering. Today, the HIRSCH Servo Group combines about 1,600 employees - in the two segments EPS-Processing and Technology -, whose know-how enables the group to achieve and further expand the leading role in the industry over the long term.
What are we doing?
- Transport protection packaging and packaging solutions for products as well as
shape molded parts for the safety for people (e.g. helmets)
- Shape molded parts with special requirements concerning the material
- Technical shape molded components for industrial applications
- Insulating materials for interior and exterior walls, roofs, ceilings and floors, as
blocks for swimming pools and thermal-insulating lightweight concrete
- Machines and equipments as well as molds for processing EPS and EPP to shape
molded parts and insulating materials
Where are we located?
The HIRSCH Servo Group is well positioned with in total 30 production facilities in Austria, Germany, France, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Ukraine. Sales representatives in various countries and service centers in the United States and Asia complete the position of the Group.